Sunday, October 3, 2010

Whirlybirds?





Do you remember the first time you did nitrous? I do. What a great feeling it was...for the thirty seconds it lasted. I ran with a clever bunch though. We figured out how to make it last a bit longer. We had to be really stoned first. Then do the gas. Clever. Yeah, we stretched that thirty seconds out an other thirty seconds.

My head fell back into the ground like a wacky wall walker and my arms turned to rubber. I was flailing with the utmost joy beneath the twisted reverberating waves of the helicopters as they fluttered around just outside my field of vision. Perhaps the tunnels ran deeper back then.

I miss that feeling at times, hearing the blood rushing through my cranial capillaries and mistaking it for the CIA.

A few years later I managed to create a synthetic audio representation of a five minute nitrous trip.


                                                                                                               Have Fun





No comments:

Post a Comment